Terms and Conditions
We use Star Track Express and offer two shipping options as follows:
2 - 4 business days, tracking and signature on delivery is required for orders over $300
1 - 2 business days, tracking and signature on delivery is required for orders over $300
(No signature required if delivery is to a PO Box or Parcel Locker)
You can track your item at http://www.startrack.com.au/
If you require urgent delivery we recommend you select the Express option at the checkout and we will process your order the same business day if possible.
All orders are shipped within 3 working days from the date SAS receives your full payment. If you have not received you order within 10 days, please contact our office on 1300 855 255 or by email at: email@example.com
NB: We may change the shipping method to Australia Post for small or single item orders however this will not impact the delivery speed based on your selected shipping choice.
Returns, Exchanges and Refunds Policy
Your satisfaction is our first priority and our Returns, Exchanges and Refund Policy is designed to protect you as a consumer and Security Alarm Services (SAS) Pty Ltd as a Retailer.
1. Returns and Exchanges
What is covered:
- If your item is faulty upon receipt we will gladly exchange the item(s). Prior to returning any item(s) you must contact SAS on 1300 855 255 to discuss the faulty issue and allow SAS to troubleshoot the problem. Please note batteries are not covered by this Policy.
- If it is a case of 'item not as described' this is to protect you in case an incorrect item has been sent. You must contact SAS on 1300 855 255 to advise of this situation. SAS will arrange to have the item(s) replaced and cover the cost of having the incorrect item(s) returned.
- If you have purchased an incorrect item or package or decide the item or package is not suitable for your situation or application SAS will assist with exchanging the item(s) or package for a more suitable product. You are required to cover the cost of returning the original item(s) or package as well as covering the postage charges for the exchanged goods.
- All returns and exchanges are subject to us receiving the goods back within 7 days of the delivery or procession date. Items must be returned with their original packaging and unless they were damaged prior to you receiving them, must still be in an unused and original condition.
- A refund will be issued in the situation whereby SAS is unable to repair or replace and faulty item(s) as long as no physical damage has occurred and the item is in its original condition.
What is not covered:
- Change of mind is not covered under our Returns, Exchanges and Refunds Policy. This includes changing your mind because you feel the item(s) or package does not suit your situation or application. The specifications and images are available online and it is your responsibility to read and understand this information. If you feel the item(s) or package you have purchased does not suit, SAS will cover you under Clause (1.c ) of the Returns, Exchanges and Refunds Policy.
- Please note batteries are not covered by the Returns, Exchanges and Refunds Policy.
3. Returns Process:
- Please contact SAS on 1300 855 255 or 07 3899 7999.